Monday, March 16, 2009

Short and Sweet: A visit to Park Slope

Thank you cousin, Alex, for saving me the time and stress of figuring out what to write about this weekend's off-island adventure to your quaint Brooklyn neighborhood, Park Slope...Instead, you did it for me.

In any case, it was quite a lovely day. Oh and I agreed that since Alex could never blog about the boys she is courted by or dating, I could. SO-- While drinking beers at Peter's, sometime after I spilled my Brooklyn Lager all over his Ikea sofa, Alex got an email invite for "beer or coffee sometime?" by a boy named Somebody Short (first name not important), who she'd met at some progressive city/community planning forum (or something like that). After checking out his Facebook profile, hearing Alex's brain-dump all past encounters with Short, and wondering whether he was Jewish, we decided that the most compelling reason to date this boy was that it would be SHORT and SWEET. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment