Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Googleversary to Me!

Yay! Today marks 3 years I've been with GOOG. Crazy crazy-- I've been in an (almost) monogamous relationship (with occasional cheating with Facebook) for 3 years. For that reason I'm posting 3 shameless google/self promotions:

1. Last week the events team used our Favorite Places Maps idea at their event for media professionals. People could add their own favorite places to the map with maps pin stickers. Here's a pic of me at the event, standing proud with my brainchild--and frightening media executives:
2. This is a pretty neat video for an even sweeter project. (Keep watching it gets cool after about 40 seconds)

3. In my opinion, one of the most underused but useful tools is MyMaps....even more underused but useful is embedding it into your own site like this: (ps- I havent updated this in at least 6 months, sorry)

View Natty's NYC in a larger map

* Photo above is actually a celebration of Allison's birthday, not my Googlversary...

No comments:

Post a Comment