Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trapped in the Kitchen

So tomorrow is the "Google Chef" competition at work, and Erin, Lindsay and I decided to join at the last minute. I'm pretty sure that I am NOT the best chef at Google, but I'm also pretty sure Erin is, so I'm hoping she can order me around the kitchen and we can win this thang. What's at stake?

The top two teams tomorrow compete for the title on Martha Stewart's Show next Friday. Yes, you read that right, that is the possibility of me. live. with. MARTHA. Clearly I have been waiting for this moment my whole life. In fact, maybe this blog will be read in two weeks after I'm on the show and she immediately offers me my own segment, takes me on as her young mini-Martha and hands her empire over to me. People will read this post, and think, wow, can you believe she was just a REGULAR girl with a regular (well, actually kinda sweet) desk job?!

Probably not. But a girl can dream. Ok, off to practice my knife skills with Erin so can be helpful in competition. If all else fails, I'll "accidentally" cut off a finger to get a sympathy vote from the judges. Yeah, that's how much I care, I'd give a finger to be on this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment