Friday, May 21, 2010

PacGoog

Well if you haven't noticed already, today is the first time we've put up an interactive doodle on google.com. Just hit "insert coin" button (which has replaced the "I'm feeling lucky" button), and you can play Pacman to your hearts content. I completely suck at this game so haven't made it close to completing level 1, but according to the nerd press there are 255 levels. I wonder whether searches will go down today as people waste hours trying to beat the homepage....

I have no idea whether this is goign to become a pattern but I hope some day there is an etchasketch doodle where you can shake your computer and clear the screen....

1 comment:

  1. omg i can't believe i missed this!! this looks like it would have been my favorite doodle everrr

    ReplyDelete