Monday, August 24, 2009

Molly and Seton's Wedding in Sonoma



So my Google Storage finally has gone into effect and I can now upload photos again. Thank god. I am however, already at 40% capacity with my 88 albums. Yikes.

Anyway, a review of Molly and Seton's wedding is in order. The wedding was straight out of Martha Stewart or Real Simple Mag. No detail left out, all tastefully color coordinated and the perfect size (107 guests). My favorite touches included: the SF trolley cars driving us into the vineyard to the ceremony site, the candy bar featuring M&Ms of Molly and Seton's faces, flip flops which everyone used (even guys), the red sox hat grooms cake.

But of course, the most fabulous touch was Molly's stunning dress. I stalked the bride rather hardcore. Here's my fav photo, though my other 350 photos from the weekend are here.


The good news is, I won't be getting married any time soon, so it won't be weird when I replicate their wedding from start to finish....

No comments:

Post a Comment