Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Technology is a Girl's Best Friend. (Congrats Megan!)

So today I got a very exciting email from Quinn: James rocked it up before 6am this morning! This definately takes the cake as the earliest morning engagement--talk about eager beaver (I would be too if I was dating Megan)! I was so excited, I immediately chatted her and jumped into the nearest video conference room for a virtual congratulations...
I waited anxiously with virtual flowers (from Leslie's birthday yesterday) and zoomed the screen in close for a big fat virtual hug and kiss. I screamed and she ran towards the screen beaming to show off the ring:
Then 3 engineers (who had actually reserved the room) walked in on Megan, and our fun was spoiled.... Awkward. Whatever, it still made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment