Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan O'Malley and Big Bird!

Clap your hands and say "Yeah!" it's Ryan O'Malley's Birthday! Wish I could be in Boston to celebrate with them...here's a photo of me crashing Kit and Ryan's graduation in May since I can't find an inappropriate and embarrassing one:
I bet Ryan didn't know he shared a birthday with some of the most popular TV stars...Since I found out a couple weeks back (I know, lucky me, I get to know these things first) that we'd be doing a Sesame Street Doodle to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the show, I've been anxiously awaiting a furry friend on the homepage. And there he is:
...his feet at least.

NBD but I was also invited to the photo shoot a couple weeks back, but had to turn down a day with Big Bird, Bert and Ernie for
Stanford Homecoming. More fun in store...check the homepage tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment