Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Seriously, I left my place (for LA) in a state of LOVEly disrepair, covered in red and pink sparkles, paper, glitter, stickers, ribbons. I absolutely love Valentine's day- a perfect excuse to make everything girly, chocolate and full of LOVE! Here are some of the goodies that came out of the kitchen of Natalie Schwartz.
And don't feel unloved if you didn't receive them-- I didn't send them in the mail.
And Happy Birthday to Nikki and Cristina my favorite heart day birthday girls!
PS: I made these on Wednesday and on FRIDAY Martha sent out Conversation Cookies as her craft of the day. 2 days late Martha....plus, I think mine are cuter (just sayin)
Hope your day is full of Love and Chocolate! I just woke up on a sunny morning on the beach in LA, made some banana pancakes. This is true love. Can't wait to celebrate this glorious day with my sweethearts- Alex, Emily and Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment