Thursday, July 29, 2010

Leslie and Ben's Dream Wedding

Me, Allison, Andy (our boss) and the bride!

My wedding season is now going into full effect, and was kicked off this past weekend with Leslie's wedding. Horray! It was the classiest affair I've ever witnessed- a spectacular evening at the Mandrin Oriental. And though it was one of the largest weddings' I've witnessed, it was also the most intimate and confirmed my obsession with Jewish weddings. The Rabbi spoke at length about Les and Ben's relationship, how they met, and then made everyone break out the tissues by reading love letters they had written to each other. Between that and her dad quoting "Father of the Bride" in his opening speech, the evening gave my waterproof mascara a run for it's money.

The band was a hit, the setting magnificent and the view stunning, but the ear-to-ear smile on Leslie's face from the moment she walked down the aisle until the very last dance was the highlight of the evening. It was a glorious NYC kick-off and made me more excited than ever to dance my way down the aisle next weekend with Alex and Pat in San Diego!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting share from Leslie and Ben's Dream Wedding. I bet everyone had a fabulous time over there. You know my sister also tied the knot at one of the beachside event locations in NYC and it was truly an extravagant wedding which was designed by the renowned designer on our big day.

    ReplyDelete