Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cookies!

Yes, it's officially the most wonderful time of the year...Signs of the season: lights are strung all over the city, the halls are decked, we've had our first snowflakes, and my apartment has smelled of cookies for 2 weeks straight.

While I've decorated dozens of
the classics, I've also decided to add a new flavor this holiday-- chocolate peppermint crunch cookies. I found the recipe in Bon Appetit (thank you Leslie) and found that these festive cookies are the perfect compliment to the classics. Cause while those sugar cookies look oh so festive frosted, they don't do much for the chocolate lovers....Here's a little box I wrapped up for some very special neighbors :)

Chocolate Peppermint in the bottom left (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment