Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yo Kanye, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma letcha finish but...

Jay-Z got a great new album and a wife with excellent morals.

I'm sure everyone has seen Kanye's absurd outburst at poor little Taylor Swift. Whether or not this was intentional, it's turned out to be an excellent PR stunt for Kanye and Taylor both. Alex saw Taylor last night at a concert and when the crowd noticed she was there, they started chanting "Tay-lor, Tay-lor, Tay-lor" like a fight song. There has been a ton of mockery on the web about Kanye's outburst, and "I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish.." has pretty much been added to popular venacular (at least in my cube). There is even a
website about it. My personal fav is this one:
As you know, I used to like Kanye, but now have different feelings about him. An anonymous coworker put this lovely poster of him behind my computer. I gave him my glasses and I came back mid afternoon to find him near dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment