Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In the Company of Stars...

They've been taping Law and Order on my street and running route for the last couple days. Makes me feel like I live somewhere legit...thought for all I know they are filming some sketchy scene where they find the criminals drug dealing or mutilating people in a parking lot near my place. Who knows. Anyway, right now the hood looks far from sketchy, with tons of video trucks and people walking around on those headpiece walkie talkies and a huge breakfast spread that I have to run straight by. I haven't seen anyone famous yet though. Or maybe I have...for all I know the star is my nextdoor neighbor. I've never seen the show. Anyway, exciting.

More exciting is that last night on the way to Whole Foods there was a movie premiere at the 23rd street theatre and I slowed my walk to see if there was someone I would recognize in "The Stepfather." Then, OMG there he was, DAN! (Penn Badgley) He looked studly and cool, pretty much like he does in Gossip Girl. And wait, it was Monday night- what was he doing out at a premiere when half the world was watching him on TV uptown!? I walked back and forth a couple times and finally snapped this picture (stalker).

This is a lot cooler than my former spottings: Ethan Hawke or Anne Hathaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment