Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Shower in Sunny San Diego

Isn't she lovely?!

Last weekend I hopped a plane to SoCal to join Alex for her wedding shower-- I couldn't miss the one and only shower for the one (well, two) and only Alex and Pat. It was an impressive affair at her Aunt Cindy's fabulous pad in Rancho Santa Fe. Her sister put me to shame with her DIY invitations, bath salts and cupcakes, she's also getting a letterpress this week which makes me have serious craft envy. Here's the first pic of bridesmaids and our bridey:
We nibbled on the brides favorite goodies (including guac, duh) and watched as Alex opened every kitchen aid appliance known to man (jealous). Highlights included playing team golf on their putting green, soaking our feet in the hot tub and this picture which Alex's step mom brought to the party. Alex and Pat circa 1997:
Mostly it made me insanely excited for their big day...itsaboutfingtime.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment