Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Celebrity Status

So this morning I went back to the Martha Stewart show...unfortunately this time I was a second class citizen/audience member rather than guest/winning chef. Not as fun, but still quite a lovely way to break up the monotony of a rainy Tuesday. And, unlike those audience members who came to my show who were probably disappointed by the lack of celebrities, I was pleased to see both Emeril and Russel Simmons on the set this morning! Woo hoo.

You can check out the turkey recipe that Emeril and Martha made here. And I must admit it looked quite delish and simple too, none of this crazy intensive brining. Even more tastey than that, though, was that we all got a 6 piece Emeril bakeware collection to take home! Man am I thankful that I live near Martha's studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment